Services & Resources
- Focus on Speeding Tickets and Other Minor Traffic Violations.
- We not only handle speeding tickets but handle several other traffic violations and tickets. Examples: No Insurance, No Left Turn, Failure to Yield, Failure to Stop, Etc. Contact us and find out about your ticket!
- Point Removal
- If you have paid a ticket in the past and want it removed, contact us today about having those points removed.
- Knowledge of Current Law
- We are at the forefront of ever-changing laws and work closely with our clients in dedicated teams that are fully committed to exceeding client expectations.
- Knowledge of the Kansas City, Missouri Metro Region and Other Missouri Counties
- We work in several jurisdictions in outside and inside the Kansas City, Missouri Metro Region. Our knowledge of the courts process helps to expedite your legal matter. If we have not worked in a region before, we are always willing to learn the process in that city or county.
- Referral Network
- We work with several attorneys, so if your case is not in our area, we can refer you to the best attorney to help you.
The Process for Amending Your Traffic Ticket
- Click “Amend Your Ticket Today” at the top of the screen and fill out the form or call 816-398-8772
- Tell me your ticket number and any other information relating to your ticket. If you are under 21, tell me your age.
- I will send you an email containing an electronic contract(you can sign it online) and listing any other information I need, and what the estimated amendmendment fine and court costs are, including if you have to pay the amendment fee up front.
- A link for LawPay(accepts all major credit cards) will be included in the email or you may mail a check, money order, or come by to pay in cash.
- I will file on your case and set a court date and request a recommendation from the prosecutor.
- If the prosecutor accepts my offer you pay your fine online or the firm pays it with a check. Receipt from jurisdiction is sent and your ticket is amended. No Points and No Insurance increase.
R. Christopher Simons, JD Attorney-at-Law
Check us out on the news!
Richard Christopher Simons, Traffic Law Attorney
- Born in Kansas City, Missouri
- Raised in Richmond and Kearney, Missouri
- Graduated Suma Cum Laude from William Jewel College in Liberty Missouri
- Graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City-School of law
- Numerous Dean’s List and Honors in Academic Career
- Practicing law for over 8 years
- Licensed in Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Regional Kansas City, Missouri attorney; situated in historic “Rockhill Ridge” Brookside community specialized in amending traffic tickets in the Kansas City, Missouri Metropolitan area
- Customer service is the main priority of speedingticketkc.com with a guaranteed response with-in 72 hours of legitimate inquiry.
“The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertising”
Solving Problems, a skill learned in law school and from a loving family
Winner Of Multiple Attorney Awards
“We believe in helping you with our legal services in a way suited to the needs of today. Our solutions are designed by taking into account legal problems that clients are likely to face presently and our tested to work in their favor.”
R. Christopher Simons is an experienced criminal defense and traffic attorney. He is a life long Kansas City Native. He has represented over 5,000 clients on various criminal and traffic law matters. Call Chris today at 816-287-3787 for a free consultation regarding your pending criminal charges. He has worked on Minor Traffic Violations
EDUCATION & COURT ADMISSIONS
R. Christopher Simons graduated from the William Jewell College in 2004 with a B.A. He was bestowed the highest academic honor of “Suma Cum Laude.” He was placed on the Dean’s List every semester of College.
He graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law in 2008 with a Juris Doctorate. He was the director of the Pro-Bono/Public Interest Law Program, a member the National Trial Advocacy Team, and an in intern in the Jackson County Public Defender’s Office.
Mr. Simons is Licensed in Missouri and Oklahoma
Experience That Counts
Mr. Simons worked for the Wirken Law Firm, was a contracting Foia Analyst for The Department of Homeland Security, and a Corporate Litigator and Compliance Officer for a Large Restaurant Group. He was the founder of Speeding Ticket KC. He has been placed on the Missouri Pro Bono Wall of Fame.
Memberships & Awards
|Top 40 Under 40||National Trial Lawyers|
|Excellence In Criminal Defense Law||Lawyers of Distinction|
|Best Dui Attorneys||Three Best Rated|
|Top Criminal Defense Firm||Finance Weekly|
|Top 100 Trial Lawyers||National Trial Lawyers|
|2017 Pro Bono Wall of Fame||Missouri Bar|
|Nationally Ranked top 10 under 40||National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys|
|The order of the Barristers|
Student Bar Association,
UMKC Death Penalty Clinic
Phi Epsilon National Honor Society
Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Societies
Awarded Lifetime Membership to Psi Chi (National Honors Society for Psychology) for research and publications.
Missouri Supreme Court Rule 9 Certification-2007-2008
American Trial Lawyer Trial competition 2007-2008
Director of Pro-bono/public interest law program, 2007-2008
Phi Alpha Delta (Organizational Manager).
Constitutional Law Society
Enviromental Law Society
Midwestern Innocence project
Public interest law group, 2005-2008
Human rights Campaign,
Law Society, 2001-2008
Who’s Who among American Colleges and Universities 2001-2004
Articles Written Criminal and Academic
"A Man Who Represents Himself Has a Full As a Client" “Contagion Theory, Ben Bernanke, and the Subprime crisis, 2009, working paper “The Scarlett Letter Redux: A view of public policy and humiliation punishment” “reverse full faith and credit, a constitutional review of the Defense of Marriage Act” “The Six Day War, A policy perspective” 2006 Research for a Professor “Public Policy and Abraham Maslow” "The Effect of Advertising on expectation of a mate, 2004 Great Planes Psychological Convention “Shopping for a mate” William Jewell Undergraduate Colloquium “The Effect of employee meetings”
No Attorney-Client Relationship or Legal Advice Communication of information by, in, to or through this Web site and your receipt or use of it (1) is not provided in the course of and does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship, (2) is not intended as a solicitation, (3) is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice, and (4) is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney. You should not act upon any such information without first seeking qualified professional counsel on your specific matter. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon Web site communications or advertisements.
You also should not rely upon the transmission of an e-mail message to an attorney through this Web site to create an attorney-client relationship. The transmission or exchange of information will not do so.
All information provided by this site, including summaries and articles on legal topics, is general in nature and provided for informational purposes only. This information is not intended as legal advice, and should not be taken as such. Legal advice involves an attorney’s application of legal knowledge and judgment to specific facts and circumstances presented by a client. Before providing specific advice, a lawyer may need to conduct legal research and/or obtain additional facts. Nonlawyers should therefore not draw conclusions about what may be legally required, permissible, or advisable based solely upon consultation of general sources of legal information, including this and other law firm websites, without first seeking appropriate legal advice.
ALSO SEE: Adrian Traffic Lawyer