Services & Resources
- Focus on Speeding Tickets and Other Minor Traffic Violations.
- We not only handle speeding tickets but handle several other traffic violations and tickets. Examples: No Insurance, No Left Turn, Failure to Yield, Failure to Stop, Etc. Contact us and find out about your ticket!
- Point Removal
- If you have paid a ticket in the past and want it removed, contact us today about having those points removed.
- Knowledge of Current Law
- We are at the forefront of ever-changing laws and work closely with our clients in dedicated teams that are fully committed to exceeding client expectations.
- Knowledge of the Kansas City, Missouri Metro Region and Other Missouri Counties
- We work in several jurisdictions in outside and inside the Kansas City, Missouri Metro Region. Our knowledge of the courts process helps to expedite your legal matter. If we have not worked in a region before, we are always willing to learn the process in that city or county.
- Referral Network
- We work with several attorneys, so if your case is not in our area, we can refer you to the best attorney to help you.
The Process for Amending Your Traffic Ticket
- Click “Amend Your Ticket Today” at the top of the screen and fill out the form or call 816-398-8772
- Tell me your ticket number and any other information relating to your ticket. If you are under 21, tell me your age.
- I will send you an email containing an electronic contract(you can sign it online) and listing any other information I need, and what the estimated amendmendment fine and court costs are, including if you have to pay the amendment fee up front.
- A link for LawPay(accepts all major credit cards) will be included in the email or you may mail a check, money order, or come by to pay in cash.
- I will file on your case and set a court date and request a recommendation from the prosecutor.
- If the prosecutor accepts my offer you pay your fine online or the firm pays it with a check. Receipt from jurisdiction is sent and your ticket is amended. No Points and No Insurance increase.
R. Christopher Simons, JD Attorney-at-Law
Check us out on the news!
Richard Christopher Simons, Traffic Law Attorney
- Born in Kansas City, Missouri
- Raised in Richmond and Kearney, Missouri
- Graduated Suma Cum Laude from William Jewel College in Liberty Missouri
- Graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City-School of law
- Numerous Dean’s List and Honors in Academic Career
- Practicing law for over 8 years
- Licensed in Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Regional Kansas City, Missouri attorney; situated in historic “Rockhill Ridge” Brookside community specialized in amending traffic tickets in the Kansas City, Missouri Metropolitan area
- Customer service is the main priority of speedingticketkc.com with a guaranteed response with-in 72 hours of legitimate inquiry.
“The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertising”
Contributor, Membership & Awards
Solving Problems, a skill learned in law school and from a loving family
No Attorney-Client Relationship or Legal Advice Communication of information by, in, to or through this Web site and your receipt or use of it (1) is not provided in the course of and does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship, (2) is not intended as a solicitation, (3) is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice, and (4) is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney. You should not act upon any such information without first seeking qualified professional counsel on your specific matter. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon Web site communications or advertisements.
You also should not rely upon the transmission of an e-mail message to an attorney through this Web site to create an attorney-client relationship. The transmission or exchange of information will not do so.
All information provided by this site, including summaries and articles on legal topics, is general in nature and provided for informational purposes only. This information is not intended as legal advice, and should not be taken as such. Legal advice involves an attorney’s application of legal knowledge and judgment to specific facts and circumstances presented by a client. Before providing specific advice, a lawyer may need to conduct legal research and/or obtain additional facts. Nonlawyers should therefore not draw conclusions about what may be legally required, permissible, or advisable based solely upon consultation of general sources of legal information, including this and other law firm websites, without first seeking appropriate legal advice.