What should I expect in court?

Traffic Court Speeding

What should I expect in court?

I was going home from work to pick up my sister and was going down the side street officer said he caught me at 43 in a 25 and since I’m 17 about to be 18 I have to go to court.

Traffic Lawyer Richard Simon’s Answer

I would hire an attorney and get your ticket amended . You are of a young age and I have seen jurisdictions be pretty rough on young guys speeding. Take away the worry and hire an attorney.

Be the first to write a comment.

Your feedback