How can I get my license reinstated from another state

license reinstated

How can I get my license reinstated from another state

About 11 or 12 years ago I was on vacation in Pennsylvania. I borrowed a car while I was on vacation from a friend. and one day I got pulled over because the license plate sticker was not on the license plate when I got pulled over I show them the registration with the stickers staple to the registration. Everything was current. they proceeded to tow the car. my friend got the car out of impound the next day I gave him my tickets he said he was going to take care of them… he did not take care of them. I have never received notices from the dmv. my license is now suspended I currently live in California I’ve called the Pennsylvania Department of Motor Vehicles they say I have to make an appearance in court I’ve asked them to send me my citations Via Mal they will not send anything to me by mail they said the only thing I can do is make an appointment to appear to court what are my options?

Traffic Lawyer Richard Simon’s Answer

I would hire a traffic attorney in PA to begin the process of getting these off your record and then contact the state you have your license in and report the tickets are taken care or. Your lawyer can provide you with a certificate of compliance.

Comments are closed for this post.