What do I do…help

Car Accident

What do I do…help

My daughter was hit by a car and it broke 3 bones in her back,she has concussion I don’t know where to start the insurance company won’t leave me alone

Traffic Lawyer Richard Simon’s Answer

Get her the medical help she needs and get a personal injury attorney on this.

Be the first to write a comment.

Your feedback