What can I do

What can I do

State of Wisconsin mother died two years ago willed the house to me but a mortgage isn’t in my name Ben paying on house for two years I have poor credit property taxes mortgage and insurance I Ben paying bank seems that they won’t let me assume mortgage what can I do

Traffic Lawyer Richard Simon’s Answer

As long as they are allowing you to stay in the house and pay on the mortgage in her name and you want to stay there, just keep paying. If they are happy with receiving payment and you are happy living there and no one wants to change things, why rock the boat. If they begin some sort of foreclosure or proceedings to remove you, then you need to contact an attorney and figure out what to do. While you are in this strange limbo, fix your credit and get yourself credit worthy to assume the home

Be the first to write a comment.

Your feedback