Category: blog

Ticket Amendment From Out Of State

  • admin,
  •   blog
  •   2

Question:Do I need a lawyer for a speeding violation in Lyon County, going 26 MPH over the 70 MPH speed limit? I live in MO. I was told that if I were a Kentucky resident I would lose my drivers license for this offense. Further, since I am a resident of Missouri, the same circumstance  … Read more