Can i get diversion on a class d robbery /no weapons charge if its my first offense ever?

diversion on a class d robbery

Entered private residence unarmed while no one was home, and took items worth under 500 dollars. Not caught in the home but seen by witnesses leaving home and pulled over walking by police with items. This is my first offense ever, with no Juvenal record.

Traffic Lawyer Richard Simon’s Answer :
Diversion in Missouri is called the suspended imposition of sentence probation. Yes, you can get that depending on your background and attorney. My firm achieves this often in clay county.

Be the first to write a comment.

Your feedback