Is there anything I can do

Is there anything I can do

Was arrested for 1st degree trafficking my first offense…but my lawyer told me to sign a plea bargain for second offense even though it was my first offense I got 10 yrs but now because of that I have a class b drug felony on my record what can I do

Criminal Defense Lawyer Chris Simon’s Answer

Are you still represented by counsel?


Be the first to write a comment.

Your feedback